The transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 goes hand in hand with the goal of healthcare reform to improve quality and decrease the cost of care. With more than 171,000 codes as compared to just under 18,000 in ICD-9, ICD-10 will provide a much more accurate method of describing the care provided. The transition will have a far-reaching impact on virtually all healthcare workers, from physicians and clinicians to medical coders to clerical employees. Educating and training these employees is vital to preparing for the transition to ICD-10, and Precyse offers industry-leading ICD-10 curriculum for both hospitals and physician practices.
Precyse Learning Solutions is the professional education arm of Precyse. Precyse University offers industry-leading ICD-10 education programs for every healthcare professional affected by ICD-10. The Precyse University curriculum features:
- The Precyse University Learning System an online education and learning management platform
- Education and training services available on-site or via the Web, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Industry-leading interactive eLearning courseware
- Innovative 3-D computer animations
- Advanced online labs and simulators and Interactive educational video games and applications
- A full library of educational resources and tools
- Instruction materials built by our team of ICD-10 experts
Click here to learn more about Precyse University's ICD-10 Education program.
Physician Office ICD-10 Education
Precyse and HealthStream have partnered to launch the most powerful and unique ICD-10 education program for the Physician Office/Ambulatory Market available today. Revolutionary benefits and features include:
- A one-vendor solution for all ICD-10 education needs within a practice or clinic
- Diversified education providing each impacted population with the specific tools and training needed to be successful in ICD-10
- Advanced courseware, applications and tools to make education more practical, accessible and relevant to physicians' concerns, needs and time constraints
- Exclusive access to Precyse University's expansive, one-of-a-kind ICD-10 education program as well as HealthStream's most adopted online learning platform
Click here to learn more about the Precyse University ICD-10 Physician Office Solution.